The Bivvi Bag is listed as an essential item within the ‘Freedom of the Hills Systems Approach’ to Hill Walking, providing emergency shelter for anyone participating in ventures and expeditions. Lightweight, waterproof and windproof, the Bivvi Bag provides protection from weather elements all year round and is small enough to be carried on its own for emergencies, as well as used in conjunction with an entire sleeping system for wild camping and tent based camping ventures.
- Made of Paratex Dry, a lightweight, durable, 100% waterproof and breathable fabric. It makes an ideal protective shell for any of our sleeping bags, weighing only 300g. Exceptional breathability ensures user comfort in all conditions
- Hydro Static Head of more than 5000mm (Hydrostatic Head) over 1500mm is generally considered waterproof
- Outer Fabric can be treated with a Durable Water Repellent (water repellency can be maintained by a cool tumble dry after washing and periodic re-treatment with suitable aftercare products such as Nikwax or Grangers)
- Supplied with its own stuff sack
- Exceptionally lightweight, perfect when on the move
- Breathable with moisture wicking properties
- Dimensions: Width (Chest) 85cm Width (Foot) 65cm Length 228cm
Snugpak are based in a listed mill built in the 1800’s on the edge of the beautiful Yorkshire Dales. We are very proud to be one of the last manufacturers of quality sleeping bags and insulated clothing not only in the UK but across Europe. We have a dedicated workforce at our West Yorkshire factory in the North of England who are trained to use state of the art machinery and traditional sewing techniques to bring our ideas to life.