The bag also benefits from state of the art fabrics to keep you dry, comfortable and warm.
How does the complete system work?
The Complete System gives you the Special Forces 1 Bag for use in above freezing temperatures and the Special Forces 2 Bag for use in temperatures right down to -10°C. Then, when you’re in extreme conditions, you place the Special Forces 2 Bag inside the Special Forces 1 Bag and join them together with the extra zip baffle, so you’re protected in conditions right down to -20°C.When joined in this way, you retain the convenience of closing and opening with one central, quick release zip. Both bags have a reinforced foot area and come with a stuff sack to keep everything together.
- Weight: 1.800g
- Comfort Rating: -7°C
- FLow Rating: -12°C
- Packsize: 23cm x 23cm (Fully compressed)
- Extra Long Length: 250cm (220cm +30cm)
- Outer Fabric: Paratex Steelplate 100% Nylon
- Outer Fabric, Multicam® Option: Paratex® Micro 100% Nylon
- Inner Fabric: Paratex Light 100% Nylon
- Insulation: Softie® Premier 100% Polyester
- Made in the UK
- Mummy-style shape for heat retention
- Compression stuff sack
- Reinforced foot – so strong you can even sleep with your boots on!
- Central, quick-release zip
- Hanging tabs allow for easy hanging, airing and drying