How does the complete system work?
The Complete System gives you the Special Forces 1 Bag for use in above freezing temperatures and the Special Forces 2 Bag for use in temperatures right down to -10°C. Then, when you’re in extreme conditions, you place the Special Forces 2 Bag inside the Special Forces 1 Bag and join them together with the extra zip baffle, so you’re protected in conditions right down to -20°C.When joined in this way, you retain the convenience of closing and opening with one central, quick release zip. Both bags have a reinforced foot area and come with a stuff sack to keep everything together.
- Weight: 3.200 g
- Comfort Rating: -15°C
- Low Rating: -20°C
- Packsize: 30cm x 27cm (Fully compressed)
- Extra Long Length: 250cm (220cm +30cm)
- Outer Fabric: Paratex Steelplate 100% Nylon
- Outer Fabric, Multicam® Option: Paratex® Micro 100% Nylon
- Inner Fabric: Paratex Light 100% Nylon
- Insulation: Softie® Premier 100% Polyester
- Made in the UK
- Mummy-style shape for heat retention
- Compression stuff sack
- Reinforced foot – so strong you can even sleep with your boots on!
- Central, quick-release zip
- Hanging tabs allow for easy hanging, airing and drying