The Care Plus® Water Filter is a multi-purpose water filtration system. Microfibrous tubes (0.1 micron absolute) filter up to 3500 litres and capture harmful bacteria and protozoa. It filters up to 1.8 l/m from any freshwater lake, river or stream. The filter can be attached to the included TPU squeeze pouch, standard disposable water bottles or hydration packs. Or use as a straw to drink directly from your water source. The filter element can be removed from the housing for easy cleaning. The ultra-light water filter weighs only 75 grams.
- Can be used in 3 ways: squeeze pouch, straw and water bottle.
- Membrane filter of 0.1 micron (pore diameter)
- Flow rate of 1.8 l/m (squeezing) and 1 l/m (not squeezing)
- Ultra-light, Filter 75gr / TPU pouch 35gr
- Fits in the palm of your hand
- Easy cleaning by removing filter element from housing and swirling in clean water.
- Filters 99,99999% of bacteria (E.coli)
- Filters 99,9% of parasites and protozoa (giardia lambilia ground and cryptosporidium)
- Filters microplastics