SNUGPAK THE BUNKER
The Bunker by Snugpak® is an iconic three-person dome basecamp and expedition tent, designed for robust semi-permanent shelter when exposed to prolonged severe weather elements.
Out of Stock
The Snugpak® Bunker™ is an iconic three-person dome basecamp and expedition tent. The Bunker™ is a ‘Fly-First’ pitch tent that allows a quick and easy set-up with an opposing pole design, that keeps condensation build-up to a minimum. The inner tent is made of a No-See-Um Mesh Mosquito Net to keep out bugs, snakes, etc.
The Bunker™ will shelter you from the worst four-season weather, with a 5000mm hydrostatic head (HH) polyurethane (PU) coated flysheet, with taped seams. The Bunker™ has an impressive sleeping space, measuring 245cm/96” long and 205cm/81” wide, creating ample room for three people or two people with extra equipment. In an emergency, there is space to accommodate up to six people sitting down.
The sleek dome profile of the Bunker™ tent packs down small with a light trail weight of 6.2lbs / 2.8kg. Using tried and tested lightweight DAC® aluminium poles, it does not take up valuable space in your pack. The design of this tent allows the splitting up of components between multiple individuals to distribute weight.
The Bunker™ is a true tried and tested favourite of mountaineers, climbers, campers & military personnel that protects you all year round from severe weather conditions.
- Flysheet: 210t 100% polyester ripstop with (5000mm HH) waterproof polyurethane coating
- Inner tent: 190t 100% nylon inner fabric, with a 50D polyester No-See-Um-Mesh
- Groundsheet: 190t 100% nylon with (5000mm HH) waterproof polyurethane coating
- DAC® Featherlite NSL® Anodised Aluminium Poles with pressfit connectors, 100% aluminium
- Doors: 2
- Supplied with 19 Lightweight Alloy Y-Stakes, (17 + 2 Spare Stakes)
- Supplied with a Compression Storage Bag and a
- Weight: 2.81kg
- Pack Weight: 3.24kg
- Packsize: 45cm x 20cm x 20 εκ