GERBER FIXED BLADE KNIFE ULTIMATE GE-30-001829
Loaded with innovations, this knife has everything. The Gerber Ultimate Survival Knife features a half serrated, drop point blade, a textured rubber grip, a steel hammer pommel, and an emergency whistle. The durable sheath has a sharpener and a firestarter.
Out of Stock
The perfect survival knife
Designed from Gerber, loaded with innovations, this knife has everything.
- Open length: 25 cm
- Blade Length: 12 cm
- Handle length: 13 cm.
- Weight: 235 g
- Half serrated blade, Stonewashed blade 7Cr17MoV.Great for cutting ropes.
- Ergonomic Textured Rubber Grip – Maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Stainless Steel Pommel – At base of handle for hammering
- Emergency Whistle – Integrated into lanyard cord
- Fire Starter – Ferrocerium rod locks into sheath, striker notch incorporated into back of knife blade
- Nylon Sheath – Lightweight, military-grade, mildew resistant
- Diamond Sharpener – Integrated into sheath for on-the-go sharpening
Founded in 1939 and based in Portland, Oregon, USA, Gerber is an American brand whose products have global reach and relevance. Carried extensively by hunters, soldiers and tradesmen, Gerber’s heritage runs deep. And we are now looking toward the future, where tomorrow’s problems will be solved by the next generation of innovations.All Gerber products are designed and engineered in Portland, OR where many are produced. We also tap our global supply chain to create a wide range of activity specific gear for wide variety of consumers. And no matter what, every product that bears the Gerber name is backed by our famous lifetime warranty.Quality, reliability, innovation. For over 70 years this is what our customers have expected from us. And whether our products are used to save time, save the day, or save a life, Gerber always delivers.