Information about the Cookies Policy
At the same time, the primary goal is to protect the privacy of website visitors and for this reason the organization maintains a strict policy.
What are Cookies?
"Cookies" are small files with information that a website stores on a user's computer (usually in the web browser such as Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, etc.), so that every time the user connects to the website, the latter retrieves the said information and to offer the user related services. A typical example of such information is the user's preferences on a website, as indicated by the choices the user makes on the specific website (e.g. selection of specific "buttons", searches, advertisements, etc.).
General cookie classification information
There are two general cookies' categories:
- Technical cookies:necessary for the proper functioning of a website and for the browsing of it by the user. Without them, users may not be able to view pages correctly or use certain services.
- Profile creation cookies:are used to create user profiles to send advertising messages according to the preferences displayed by the user while browsing.
Cookies, whether 'technical' or 'profiling', can also be classified as:
- "session" cookies, which are deleted immediately after closing the browser
- "persistent" cookies, which remain in the browser for a certain period of time. These cookies are used, for example, to recognize the device connected to a website, facilitating user authentication procedures
- "proprietary" cookies, which are created and controlled directly by the operator of the website the user is browsing
- "third-party" cookies, which are created and controlled by parties other than the operator of the website the user is browsing
They allow the basic functions of the site, such as navigation and access to secure areas of the website, adding products to the cart and completing purchases. The necessary Cookies are necessary for the site to function properly and to serve the purpose of the user's visit (e.g. checkout).
They are used for the correct and smooth operation of the page and allow the website to "remember" the user's choices in order to provide improved and personalized functions according to his needs and interests. This category includes cookies with information such as the shopping cart, but also information for safe browsing.
They help us understand how visitors use and interact with the various pages by collecting and reporting anonymous information.
This way we can understand if users are facing any problem and if any page needs improvement. They are also used to create useful reports to improve the performance of our site in general.
These cookies are used to deliver ads with content that matches users and their interests. They may be used to send targeted advertising or personalized offers to the user.
They also help us measure the performance of advertising campaigns.
How to control Cookies
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
All of the above, types of cookies are used in our e-shop.